Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby Blues



Conner has the most beautiful blue eyes!!  I was looking through pictures that I've take recently, and I just stared at his sweet face.  I can't get over how quickly he is growing.  He is losing that young baby look every day.  It makes me sad, but at the same time, he has really started to be a lot of fun!  His little personality shines through a little more every day.  I love how he looks at anyone who may be around him, and he just waits for them to meet his eyes and smile.  When we take him upstairs for a nap, he peers over the shoulder of whoever is carrying him, and holds his mouth open wide or smiles.  If someone walks behind, he laughs and giggles the whole way up.  


In the mornings when he wakes up, I open the door and start singing, "Where is Conner? Where is Conner," and through the cracks of his crib I can see him smile, and he will have his feet straight up in the air.  Today, Graham actually lowered his crib to the middle level.  He isn't crawling or getting up on his knees yet, but he tries.  I don't want his first time to be when he is alone in his crib and falls over the edge!  

Today, we were supposed to go to a Gymboree music class, but about 1 hour after his morning nap, he was acting really fussy.  So, he went down again, and we'll try again on Friday!  We have a busy few weeks coming up, and then in June, we are going to take Conner for his first trip to the beach!  I am really excited to play in the sand and in the pool with him!





No comments:

Post a Comment