Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter, and stuff.

Easter was a good day.  It would have been a great day had Graham been able to be here on Conner's first Easter, but it was good nonetheless.  Conner and I started out the day just hanging out, the two of us.  I like mornings like that.  He is such a sweet, cuddly boy in the mornings.  Then we went to church.  That was a bit of an adventure.  I thought church started at 11, but it started at 11:30.  Fifteen minutes after the service started, Conner decided that he had enough and it was time to go home.  We were there long enough for me to get a very good picture of him and his Uncle Bear.


Great Aunt Janice stopped by the other night to bring Conner an Easter gift.  It is a very cute bib.




Over the past few days, Conner has been disinterested in eating food.  He likes apples and oatmeal, and not a lot more.  I made some new batches of food for him, and we will keep trying.  This time it was sweet potatoes, avocados, and prunes. 



I really enjoy making his food.  Most of the feedback I get from others is positive in regards to making Conner's food.  Some people have commented that I will get sick of dealing with it, and in 6 months I will be buying the pre-made stuff.  That may be true, but for now I have the time and the desire to make it.  I'm sure when another baby comes along, it will be different.  One of the advantages of being the first, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment