Thursday, April 21, 2011

Checking in

Grandma Welsh left today.  She had a great visit with her grandson, and I think Conner really enjoyed his time with her.  On Tuesday, Conner graduated from his Chicco car seat to his big boy convertible seat.

We decided to go with Britax and his Grandma and Grandpa so generously bought it for him.  I can't believe how quickly he is growing or how big he is getting!  He is still my sweet baby though.

On Tuesday, I had an appointment with the doctor who delivered Conner.  Since it has been 6 months, it was time for me to go in for my annual check up.  They were all so happy to see me and so excited to see pictures of our handsome boy.  It is so nice to have a doctor and nurses who really care.  They called me back, and the nurse I've gotten to know really well saw that it was me and gave me a big hug.  I really miss seeing them all!  For 10 months, I saw them so frequently that they became friends, and once Conner came, our visits ended.

Grandma sat with Conner while I went to my appointment, and as I was laying there on the table waiting for Dr. Marcus, I actually started to doze off.  You know you are a tired momma when going to the gyno  is relaxing.

Tuesday morning, before my doctors appointment, we took Conner to story time at Barnes and Noble.  He was the most well behaved baby there!  :)


On Wednesday, we took Conner on his first carousel ride.


He was very cute and liked all the mirrors and colors.  The music left me wishing we were in Disney World, and not North Point Mall.  I knew Mickey wasn't near when the The Black Eyed Peas started playing as we were spinning around, but it was still fun.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment